To enhance employment marketability among unemployed graduates and facilitate transition from the academic world to the business world by:
- focusing on acquiring critical soft-skills
- providing experiential learning in developing positive personal attributes in the workplace
- a two (2) month classroom-based training where participants will acquaint themselves with the necessary soft-skils. Food and accommodation will be provided together with an allowance of RM500 per month.
- a six (6) month on-job-training (OJT); with attachment at selected PETRONAS locations to apply hands-on training on soft-skills in an actual working environment. An allowance of RM1000 a month will be provided to the participants during this period.
This intake will commence from July to February each year. Application period starts on 1st May and ends 7th June each year.
This intake will commence from January to August each year. Application period starts on 1st November and ends 30th November each year.
The online application will not be available from 8th June to 31st October and from 1st December to 30th April each year.
- Malaysian citizen and not more than 26-years old (at the point of application)
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Unemployed for a period between six (6) to twelve (12) months upon graduation
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this scheme, eligible and interested applicants are invited to go to "Job Search" and click on Graduates Employability Enhancement Scheme advertisement to apply.
Sumber dari : SINI